Eligible students may participate in a State approved Intern Program. The program allows 150 hours of the 1500 hour program to be spent in a registered salon. Students earn credit in hours and practical services under supervision of a licensed stylist. Capri will provide guidance when choosing an intern site; however, the student is responsible for securing the salon internship. All Policies, Procedures & Regulations of Capri Beauty College apply during an internship.
Typical Course Length: 5 weeks
Start Date: Eligible at 1300 hours
Schedule: Minimum 3 Hours per week on campus
Maximum 8 hours per day (Monday – Saturday) arranged with Intern Site
To be registered for this program, the student must:
- Have met attendance, academic, and clinic requirements.
- Interview with Capri’s Internship Coordinator.
- Complete an Internship Application.
- Secure an Internship Site.
- Complete and return a signed Salon Internship Contract to Capri’s Internship Coordinator.