Posted: Two Position posted Feb. 2017
Send Resume and References to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time Basic Program Instructor. 32 Hours Per Week
Interviews are now being conduced for an experienced, licensed Cosmetology Instructor with strong classroom management and organization skills. Pivot Point background preferred. Position available late Spring 2017.
Duties: In general, a Basic Program Instructor has the responsibility of following the College’s outlined curriculum and delivering Cosmetology education. Instructors, as with all the employees of the College, are Employed at Will, are expected to comply with the instructions of Management and perform additional duties as-directed from time-to-time.
- Deliver Theory and Practical Classes according to the College's ten week basic program schedule. Provide an appropriate, intellectually stimulating instruction, based on the unique abilities of each student.
- Maintain grade book and post grades in a timely fashion.
- Conduct practical and academic evaluations according to Capri’s published Rubrics.
- Effectively incorporate online coursework with Learn About Beauty (LAB).
- Identify high risk students and work with management to foster student success.
- Assist with disciplinary actions related to students’ academics, attendance or conduct.
- Be courteous to and approachable by students.
- Supervise and coordinate Orientation. Begin and end classes on time. Monitor all breaks.
Part-Time Cosmetology Instructor. 15 Hours per week
Update: 3/1/2017 POSITION FILLED
Position now open for a Cosmetology Instructor with strong clinic floor and theory skills. Pivot Point background preferred. Must have strong color and cutting skills.
Clinic Requirements: Deliver practical instruction in a fast paced, varying student ability clinic, while helping students achieve customer satisfaction; answer phones, checking out clients, monitor inventory and assist with disciplinary actions related to students’ academics, attendance or conduct. Lecture requirements: Deliver instruction for level 1 & 2 theory classes, effectively incorporate online coursework with Learn About Beauty (LAB), conduct practical and academic evaluations according to Capri’s published Rubrics.