We are looking to hire an experienced Cosmetology Instructor to teach our students the skills needed to enter the beauty industry. In this role, you will be responsible for learning and adapting the course curriculum, teaching students the various cosmetology skills, setting tests, grading work, and mentoring students. To ensure success as a Cosmetology Instructor, you should have extensive experience working as a professional Cosmetologist, a natural talent for teaching, and good interpersonal skills. A top-class Cosmetology Instructor takes a hands-on approach with their teaching, ensuring that every student gets the required knowledge they need to succeed in the beauty industry.
• Full-time Status: Wednesday through Saturday.
• Active Illinois Cosmetology Instructor License.
• Previous work experience as a Cosmetology Instructor.
• 3+ years working as a Cosmetologist preferred.
• Pivot Point experience preferred.
• Strong Color and Relaxer knowledge.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Ability to oversee a multi-cultural Student Clinic.
• Technical skill for instruction with on-line digital support.
• New Lenox Campus Substitute Instructor as needed.
• Ability to multitask.
• Practical Interview.
• Send Resume to: email@example.com