Our Response to Covid-19
Capri's response to Covid-19 is a Community effort and while reactive, is flexible and may change based on the recommendations of state and local officials. Employees and Students are asked to follow Capri's
- PERSONAL SERVICE GUIDELINES - BRIDGE PHASE WITH COMMITTMENT LETTER. Questions, concerns, self-reported illness, and or exposure related to Covid-19, are to be emailed to Capri's Covid-19 Point of Contact; Amy Ruff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tricia Seil; Email email@example.com your name and cell phone number and description of which of the criteria you are reporting.
The following individuals from the Capri Beauty College community are expected to report:
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is being tested due to symptoms suggestive of the infection.
- Anyone with close contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 by laboratory testing or with a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, meaning not tested but diagnosed by a physician as likely to have the infection.
- Anyone with a positive test for COVID-19
- Anyone returning from international travel, regardless of country traveled from.
- Anyone returning from travel by cruise ship or States/Countries under a travel ban.
Please use one of two forms used to report a positive case of Covid-19 or a close-contact to a confirmed case of Covid-19 located under FORMS at the top of the toolbar.