Our Response to Covid-19
Capri's response to Covid-19 is a Community effort and while reactive, is flexible and may change based on the recommendations of state and local officials. Questions, concerns, self-reported illness, and or exposure related to Covid-19, are to be emailed to Capri's Covid-19 Point of Contact; Amy Ruff, President: email@example.com
Personal Care & Service Presentation
Students, Faculty & staff should watch a 15 minute Power Point Presentation with Commitment Letter:
- CDC Procedure for Responding to Sick or Coronavirus Positive Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to do if you are Sick
- If You or Someone You Know is Sick or Had Contact with Someone who Has COVID-19
- When You Can be Around Others After You Had or Likely Had COVID-19
- Definition of Close Contact in regard to COVID-19 with 14 day Quarantine
- Releasing Covid-19 Cases and Contacts from Isolation and Quarantine
- Options to Reduce Quarantine 12.10.2020
- WILL COUNTY Health Department and Testing Sites
- IDPH COVID-19 Testing Sites
The following individuals from the Capri Beauty College community are expected to report:
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is being tested due to symptoms suggestive of the infection.
- Anyone with close contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 by laboratory testing or with a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, meaning not tested but diagnosed by a physician as likely to have the infection.
- Anyone with a positive test for COVID-19
- Anyone returning from international travel, regardless of country traveled from.
- Anyone returning from travel by cruise ship or States/Countries under a travel ban.
- Report to: Amy Ruff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tricia Seil; Email email@example.com your name and cell phone number and description of which of the criteria you are reporting.
Please use one of two forms used to report a positive case of Covid-19 or a close-contact to a confirmed case of Covid-19 located under FORMS at the top of the toolbar.